TxDOT East El Paso Road Closures For Friday, July 15, Include Clint Exit Ramp
You would think that tomorrow being Friday would be a great thing, but for some El Paso commuters, it will just mean another round of road closures because of the endless road construction. From TxDOT El Paso:
CLINT BRIDGE PROJECT:
Friday, July 15, 9 a.m. to noon - The eastbound Clint Exit Ramp (Exit 42) will be closed to allow construction crews will remove the portable concrete barrier.
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Friday, July 15, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. - The following closures will be temporary (approximately one hour at each location) while crews perform maintenance on the cameras in each area.
* I-10 eastbound right lane closure at the McRae Overpass
* I-10 eastbound right lane closure at the Yarbrough Overpass
* Lee Trevino Turnaround East to westbound
* I-10 eastbound right lane closure at the Zaragoza Overpass
* Horizon Turnaround East to westbound
* I-1 westbound right lane closure at Eastlake Overpass
* Paisano Turnaround West to eastbound at Gateway West
Make sure to take these latest closures into account when you drive around the east side tomorrow (Friday, July 15).