Top Ten Most Awesome Things About St. Fest!
Every year we celebrate the 4th of July in full blown Block Party Style and this year is Bigger and Better than ever!!
So here is a top 10 list of why the El Paso Downtown Street Festival will Freakin Rock!
- Fireworks – All thanks to Teachers Federal Credit Union we get to enjoy two nights filled with amazing Fireworks on display – one of the best in the city!
- Turkey Legs / Food – Grab a delicious turkey leg or nachos, tacos, shrimp cocktails, burgers, roasted corn, or any of the other delicious variety of food that the St. Fest offers this year!
- Vendors – We have more vendors this year than ever before. From local artisans, Sun Lit Creations (solar decorative lamps) GRA (Bohemian craft jewelry) and tons more!
- Music – Two nights filled with unbelievable music. Theory of a Deadman, Saliva, Filter, Candlebox, Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, and then through out the St. Fest we have local musicians rocking out like Radio La Chusma, Trip Wire, and many more!
- People – This is by far the best place to meet and hook up with friends and celebrate and make new memories! Even a great place to meet new people! *wink *wink
- Free Stuff – Man we are giving away so much, including a $250 Visa gift card with State Farm inside the Abraham Chavez Theatre, i-Pads from our awesome El Paso Scion Dealers, and win even more cash with Cachetown! (See Below)
- Cash in with Cachetown – People will be able to participate in this Virtual Reality game of Streetfest for cash (five winners of $100 cash per day) plus tons of additional prizes!
- The Tumbler Tour – Featuring the The Dark Knight Rises Tumbler and Bat Pod at the Rod and Custom Car Championships featuring over 200 cars, trucks, and cycles all packed into the Convention Center!
- Ice Cold Beer – Coldest beer to cool off, and of course for our non drinkers, we will offer Ice Cold water and sodas from the Good Guys at Kalil, and even shaved ice from Tropical Sno!
- Silent DJ Silent DJ – A new interactive, area where people can put on headphones and dance to the music of the Silent DJ. The crowd can’t hear the music only the people wearing the headphones – FREE!!! Music Zone – Arts Festival Plaza - Dj’s, music, and light show with Dish Latino!