Top 10 Things We Hate Spending Money On…
Life comes with a price. Some things are less expensive than others but there comes a time in your life when you won’t be able to avoid having to spend money on SOMETHING. Here’s a list (in reverse order of course) of the top 10 things people hate spending money on. What occupies the top spot my surprise you…..
10. The dentist
9. Car insurance (survey didn’t specify if saving 15% in 15 minutes made any difference)
8. Work clothes (I’d imagine whoever dresses up as the princesses at Disneyland may really enjoy tiara shopping)
7. Utility bills
6. Bachelor of bachelorette parties (you’re bound to spend a pretty penny and in the end you’re not going to have nearly as much fun as the future bride or groom will at this party)
5. Retirement contributions
4. Birth control (surprising since the alternative is a MINIMUM of 18 years of added expenses – unless you’re trying to start a family and are willingly taking on the extra expenses)
3. Buying wedding presents for other people (there’s a lot of pressure involved with this one)
2. Your own wedding costs (why can’t her dad pay for all of it like in all the movies I’ve ever seen involving a wedding)
And the number 1 thing people HATE spending money on is…………
BUYING THINGS FOR OUR SIGNIFICANT OTHERS - I don’t see what the big deal is seeing as how we’re not going to take that money and put it towards something useful such as a visit to the dentist or a deposit into a 401K account!