Top 10 Scariest Halloween Horror Movie Characters
What better way to get spooked than to watch your favorite horror movie character, than with a scary movie marathon on Halloween.
I have selected what I believe to be the scariest top 10 movie characters ever to come alive on the screen. (In no particular order)
- Michael Myers – He’s the strong silent type that kept us in suspense in the Halloween slasher films.
- Freddie Kruger – Besides making a statement with his red and green sweater, Freddie made it hard to fall asleep during Halloween.
- Jason Voorhees – He forever scared campers and made the hockey mask famous off the ice.
- Zombies – These guys were awfully scary in A Night of The Living Dead and years later are taking over with the fear of a Zombie Apocalypse.
- Dracula – Since the 19th century this fanged guy has been sucking the life blood from his victims, from deformed Nosferatu to the now romanticized Dracula figure.
- Frankenstein – This character has been misunderstood for centuries but still had viewers on the edge of their seats since the ‘30s starring Boris Karloff.
- It – This clown has scarred more people, including my brother who suffers from coulrophobia, or the fear of clowns.
- Leprechaun – This little dude had Jennifer Aniston running for her life.
- The Exorcist – Pure Evil, need I say more?
- Hellraiser – Pinhead and his puzzle box along with the Cenobites will forever be synonymous with horror.
Who is your all time favorite horror movie character?