Eww! Mother Says Toddler Ate Used Condom Found at McDonald’s
A trip to McDonald’s turned out to be anything but a happy meal for one Chicago-area family.
Anishi Spencer is suing the restaurant for at least $50,000 in damages, claiming one of her kids ate a used condom he found in the play area.
Spencer says back in February 2012, her children – Jonathan, then 3 and Jacquel, then 2 – stumbled across the prophylactic on the floor. Spencer says Jacquel coughed up part of the condom later and both kids needed to see a doctor afterwards.
Spencer also says McDonald’s failed to clean hazardous material from an area frequented by kids.
Don’t know about you, but this whole thing kinda leaves a sour taste in our Shamrock Shake-filled mouths.