Third Consecutive 57 Hour I-10/Sunland Park Closure This Weekend
TxDot crews will continue removing the massive steel girders from the old Sunland flyover ramp this weekend. As a result, a third straight full weekend closure of the I-10 and the Sunland interchange is happening .
I'm sure by now you know the drill; leave earlier than usual, use an alternate route, blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada.
Closures - 9 p.m. Friday, May 18 through 6 a.m. Monday, May 21
• I-10 in both directions will be closed at the Sunland Park exit and entrance ramps.
• Sunland Park Drive southbound will close at Mesa Hills Drive.
• Sunland Park Drive northbound will close at Paisano Drive (US 85).
• The Sunland Park entrance ramp to I-10 Westbound will close.
• The Sunland Park flyover entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
• The Resler entrance ramp to I-10 Eastbound will close.
• All access points to Paisano Drive (US 85) will close.
o I-10 Westbound traffic will exit at Sunland (Exit 13) and follow Sunland Park Drive to North Mesa St (SH 20), then follow North Mesa St (SH 20) to re-enter I-10 Westbound from the North Mesa entrance ramp.
o I-10 Eastbound traffic will exit at Sunland (Exit 13) and immediately re-enter I-10 at the next ramp.
Watch a 100,000 pound steel girder come down
— GO 10 (@GO10EP) May 12, 2018