The Haunted House Maze of Madness Ends Saturday Night
It’s the last week to get freaked out at this years Haunted House, The Maze of Madness!
A few years back, Fernie from our sister station KLAQ, went through the haunted house and braved the passage with blood curdling screams every step of the way.
You have until this Saturday to get your heart pounding and scream your terrified guts out for Halloween at the Maze of Madness.
This year, there is one way in and three creepy, spine-tingling ways out. Dare you try?
- Haunted House Maze of Madness
- 1323 Lee Trevino, El Paso, Texas
- Now thru Saturday, November 1st 2014
- Opens nightly at 6 p.m.
- $10 Mon-Thur / $12 Fri-Sat
- Stop by any Metro PCS location to pick up a discount coupon for $3 off.
- Wicked Wednesdays: 5 Points Bistro gives you half off entrance when you wear your wicked costume.
- Truck or Treat Thursdays: Featuring Food Trucks
- Phantom Friday: Get glow-in-the-dark bracelets from One Source Federal Credit Union
- Psycho Saturdays: The maze’s craziest day thanks to Sportsman’s Elite