Things Parents Don’t Know About Teen Driving
I know it’s a scary thought to let your teen behind the wheel, but they must grow up sometime! Here is a list of some things parents don’t know about teen driving that maybe could be avoided!
1. American Teenagers die more in a car crash than in any other way..
2. The first year of their lives is the most dangerous time of a teenagers life and they act it while learning and still being beginning drivers.
3. Teens have a higher risk of crashing compared to someone over 18..
4. Inexperience and driving do not mix. Make sure your teen is well rehearsed.
5. Having someone in the car with your teen can cause for distraction and cause more accidents.
In other teen news…this story about TEEN SEX was shocking to me! Do you agree?