Contact Us
rain

rain

KFOX-TV Facebook
KFOX-TV Facebook
[

Heavy Rain, Flooding Leaves Motorists Stranded on I-10, El Paso Underwater

It's an all too familiar sight around here when the rains come: flooding on I-10, and few alternate routes to get home.

Read More

Martin Crespo
Martin Crespo
[

VIDEO: Heavy Rain Floods Parts of El Paso

Heavy rains triggered flooding in and around El Paso on Sunday, while a tornado-like cloud formed near Canutillo.

Read More

Martin Crespo
Martin Crespo
[

Monsoon Season Is Here – Where to Get Free Sandbags in El Paso

El Paso Water's summer sandbag distribution is underway.

Read More

Martin Crespo
Martin Crespo
[

Get Free Sandbags From El Paso Water Utilities

We're out of the summer monsoon season, but we seem to be hitting a round of fall rain that threatens to flood certain parts of the city. If you need to prevent rainwater from flooding your home, sandbags are the best way to do that. If you don't want to make your own sandbags - and, really, why would you - El Paso Water Utilities is your new best friend.

Read More

$T2eC16R,!zEE9s3!((3,BQv9gg(lg!~~60_12
[

How People Act When it Rains in El Paso

This video may be about Los Angeles but it falls true to how people act in the Sun City when it rains.

Read More

Top 5 Reasons El Pasoans Suck At Driving In The Rain
el paso times/Vanessa M. Feldman
[

Top 5 Reasons El Pasoans Can’t Drive In The Rain

Before the monsoon season hits, make sure you know why El Pasoans suck at driving in the rain.

Read More

hqdefault2
[

Happiest Little Girl Ever Experiences Rain For The First Time

Life is just better when seen from a young child’s perspective.

Read More

rain
tsm
[

San Elizario Independent School Districts Cancels All After School Activities Due To The Weather

Due to severe rain falling in our area, the San Elizario Independent School District is canceling all after-school activities for Thursday, September 12, 2013.

Read More

El Paso Mountain Rain
PC
[

Rain Cancels Tonight’s Cool Canyon Nights Performance

The rain has made Cool Canyon Nights go away…at least for tonight.

Read More

monika
monika
[

Clouds Hanging Over The Mountain!

There’s nothing like a cold, crisp, winter morning!

Read More

Category: Music Tags: , , , ,
YouTube
YouTube
[

Heavy Rains in China Create a Magical Floating City in the Clouds [VIDEO]

After days of heavy rain in China’s Anhui Province, residents of Huangshan City were treated to a “mirage” that turned their cityscape into an ethereal scene, the likes of which are normally reserved for movies and fairytales. As the post-storm mist descended on the Tunxi section of the Xin’an River, large groups gathered to marvel at buildings and landmarks that appeared to float on the river surrounded by clouds.

Read More

Category: Weird News Tags: , ,
[

Do You Know What It Means When The Weather Man Says There Is a 30% Chance Of Rain?

When people hear the Weather Man say that there is a 30% chance of rain, What do you think he means? Most people think that there is a 30% chance that it will rain and a 70% chance that it will not...

Read More

Category: Music Tags:

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kisselpaso.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for VIP quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive VIP contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.