Sun Metro Is Hiring
The City of El Paso is currently accepting applications for Coach Operator Trainee (bus driver) for Sun Metro. Sun Metro will be accepting applications on a continuous basis.
Sun Metro is one of the largest city departments with over 600 employees and an annual budget of over $66 million. Sun Metro offers fixed-routes bus service within El Paso County and throughout the City of Sunland Park, N.M.
The City of El Paso offers competitive salaries, paid time off in the form of holidays, vacation and sick leave, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, pension plan, deferred compensation, advancement opportunities and much more.
- Must be twenty-one (21) years of age
- Safe driving record
- Completion of tenth grade
- One-year experience in the operation of medium commercial vehicles, passenger buses or public contact or customer service
- Class “C” driver’s license
- Pass background investigation
- Successfully complete periodic physical examinations and drug/alcohol testing requirements mandated by federal transportation regulations
- Customer service oriented and a desire to work with people
- $10.36 per hour during 8-week training program
- $13.29 per hour upon successful completion of training program
Apply online or for more info call (915) 534-5817.