Sun City Fair: What to Know Before You Go
The Sun City Fair is back at Ascarate Park.
For 15 fun-filled nights, Borderland families can get their thrill-ride on in the carnival midway, scarf down tasty fair foods (mmmm, funnel cake), and check out a variety of live entertainment and free concerts, including Filter, and Southern rockers Molly Hatchet.
Here's everything you need to know before you go.
Friday, March 31 - Sunday, April 16
• Friday: 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
• Saturday: 11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
• Sunday: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
• Tuesday - Thursday: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m.
• Adult admission is $10 Sat-Sun & Tues, $5 Wed-Fri
• Kids $5 Weds-Sun/$10 Tues
• All Day Ride Wristband $25 Sat-Sun, $20 Wed-Fri, $10 Tues
What's Included With the Price of Admission
All the concerts, stage entertainment shows, and most attractions are free. The few that aren't, like camel and pony rides, are $5.
• Diamond Rio: Friday, April 7 - 8 p.m.
• Molly Hatchet: Saturday, April 8 - 8 p.m.
• EL RM (Rogelio Martinez): Sunday, April 9 - 8 p.m.
• Filter: Friday, April 14 - 8 p.m.
What Am I NOT Allowed to Bring
• Pets (service dogs only)
• Coolers (chairs are okay)
• Outside food or drinks
• Guns, even if you have a carrying permit