Stuff We Talked About: 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner
RELATIONSHIP REPORT- 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner: People always say you should tell your partner everything. But let's be real, if we did that, we'd all end up alone. Men's Health magazine reminds us of a few things we should keep to ourselves...
1. You Don't Turn Me on Right Now. There are days when your significant other walks into the room and everything sparkles -- and then there are those moments when they aren't at their best. Don't mention how un-sexy he or she looks at the moment. They probably know it, and most certainly don’t want to hear it.
2. I Flirt With Others at Work. About 40% of men and 35% of women have lusted after a co-worker -- without ever making a move. Nobody wants to think of their significant others spending 8, 10, or 12 hours a day around attractive co-workers, aka, temptation.
3. I Can't Stand Your Friends. You may not like them, but your partner has more history with them than with you. Nixing a friend or friends is a relationship deal breaker, according to 83% of men surveyed and 62% of women.
4. I Still Think About My Ex. Thanks to Facebook, people are reconnecting with old flames all the time. You put your exes in the past -- do the same with any conversation about them.
5. I Can't Live Without You. Number one, that's not true. You can live without them. And number two, the key to a successful long-term relationship is to have your own life. Never say "I can't live without you." A partner should never feel trapped.
OK, WE’RE AXING: What secret or secrets are you keeping in order to keep the peace in your relationship?
Click here to go to Mike & Tricia's Facebook page and hit up the comment section on this or any other of our recent post. (If you're signed in to Facebook right now you can comment in the box below.)
And be sure to click on the "Like" button on the top right corner of our Facebook page so you can see all our future postings on your wall!