Skate with Santa at Holidays on Ice – What to Know Before You Go
This holiday season lace up, and hit the ice with Santa.
The popular Skate with Santa ice skating sessions are back at the County Coliseum Events Center from Friday, Dec. 16 through Saturday, Dec. 24.
For $8, you can spend a few hours gliding effortlessly — or shuffling awkwardly — across the ice with the man in the red suit himself.
And this ain’t no temporary rink where the ice is at the mercy of our warm “winter” temperatures, either. The Coliseum Events Center is home to the El Paso Rhinos hockey team, and the area’s largest and only indoor professional ice skating rink. No matter what the weather is like outside, it’s always chilly indoors (bundle up!).
• General Admission – $8, includes skates
• Military Admission – $6, includes skates
Save $2 off each ticket by showing THIS COUPON on your phone before making your purchase at the door.
Skate with Santa Skate Sessions:
• 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. Friday, Dec. 16
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 17
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 18
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 22
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Friday, Dec. 23
• 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 24
How to Get There:
The County Coliseum Events Center is located behind the County Coliseum at 4100 E. Paisano, across from the El Paso Zoo.