Sacred Heart Church Holding a Christmas Fair in Downtown El Paso This Weekend
The holiday celebrations are sprouting up everywhere including a Christmas Fair and mass at Sacred Heart church in downtown El Paso this weekend.
The church’s traditional Mexican Christmas Arts & Crafts Fair will feature local artists and their creations and celebrates the Virgen De Guadalupe with a mass, Matachines and plenty of food.
The annual Christmas Fair will feature vendors selling different items crafts and gifts and food, such as:
- Christmas Decorations
- Religious Artifacts,
- Embroidered Products
- Chocolate Abuelita
- Taquitos de Brisket
- Quesadillas de Papas con Chorizo
The Virgen of Guadalupe Mass will be held at Sacred Heart Church located at 602 S. Oregon Street on Saturday, December 12 featuring Matachines at 5 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- The annual Christmas Fair will be held inside Sacred Heart Gymnasium
- Saturday, Dec. 12: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 13: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- (Restaurant opens at 7 a.m. on both days)