Remedies For That Unwanted Eye Baggage!
I get up super early and I’m starting to look like I do! Don’t let it happen to you and try these! They work!…
- Cut an unwaxed cucumber into slices, cool in refrigerator and place on eyes for 10 minutes.
- Massage with almond oil under and around eyes.
- Massage with peanut oil under and around eyes.
- Place two tea bags (preferably chamomile tea) in cold water for 5 minutes, than place on eyes for 10 minutes.
- Grate an unwaxed cucumber or a small scrubbed (preferably red) potato. Put the gratings on two gauze pads, than place on eyes for 10 minutes.
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and tomato juice, let sit for 5 minutes, than rinse (be sure not to get into eyes).
- Apply crushed mint leaves under the eyes for 20 minutes.
- Dip cotton balls in rose water and apply to under eye for 10 minutes.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, and iron.