Relationship Advice From the Other Woman
RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM “THE OTHER WOMAN”: Imagine your guy cheated on you. Now, imagine you could ask “the other woman” her perspective on why he cheated. As heard on Mike and Tricia Mornings, here are some lessons one can learn from mistresses and cheating husbands …
- Have confidence. Insecurity is a very unattractive trait. Besides, men more often have affairs to meet their emotional needs, regardless of what their wives look like. Take care of yourself for your health and self-esteem as much as to keep him interested.
- Pay attention to him. One expert says the #1 thing men report when they cheat is a lack of attention from their wives or girlfriends. Be fully present and really listen to him.
- Be appreciative. Don’t assume he knows you’re grateful for things he does. Men like to know their roles don’t go unnoticed. Be sure to tell him what you appreciate about him.
- Date each other. When you find time for a date night or add little romantic touches to a long-term relationship, he’ll remember he’s got the total package: history, plus sexy fun.
- Have sex! Sexual desire comes and goes, but try to have some physical closeness at least once a week. Keep sex a special and joyful part of your relationship.
- Stay interested. Ask him about his work. One reason men have affairs with women they work with is that co-workers notice his struggles and accomplishments. Imagine how he feels when he tells you how he kicked ass at work and you ignore him!