Official Rules – Kissed by the Queen Contest
KI$$ed by the QUEEN
- KISSed by the QUEEN is a promotional contest sponsored by Townsquare Media of El Paso (KISS-FM) and Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
- There will be 200 winners (120 Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino winners and 80 KISS-FM winners). Contestants may only win one entry per person during the KISSEed by the Queen promotion from October 10, 2012 through December 12, 2012.
- Prizes will range in value from $50 to $10,000.
- Qualifying prizes will be distributed weekly. The remaining prizes will be awarded at the Grand Prize event on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino.
- To qualify, contestants must be 21 years of age or older with a valid photo ID to register and participate in the KISSed by the QUEEN promotion. All winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes related to their prize. All contestants with prizes in value of $600 or more must provide valid taxpayer identification at time of winning or the taxes must be paid at time of winning before their prize is awarded.
- Two (2) different methods to qualify and win a prize:
- Beginning Wednesday, October 10, 2012, Sunland Park Racetrack and Casino patrons will receive one entry for every 50 points earned on their Club Fiesta card. On Wednesdays from October 10th to December 12th, drawings will be held every half hour from 11:00 am to 1:30 pm and again from 7:00 pm to 9:30 pm. The patrons drawn will receive $50 Cash, $50 Fiesta Bonus Play, and a certificate for a chance to win in the KISSed by the QUEEN Grand Prize event on December 19, 2012. Patrons must be present to win with valid photo ID. Entries will be discarded after last drawing each Wednesday. (There will be a total of 120 winners in this Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino promotion).
- On the radio (KISS 93.1 FM), starting October 22, 2012, contestants should listen for the KISSed by the QUEEN sound effect as a signal to be the correct caller to 915.880-9393. KISS-FM on-air talent will deal up to three cards, allowing caller to say STOP at each draw, or have the on-air talent deal another card. When caller says STOP, the next card is theirs; if it is a QUEEN, caller wins a $50 cash prize (paid via check), as well as an invitation to the Grand Prize event. NOTE: Caller has up to 3 cards to say STOP. If they don’t say anything, they automatically get a 4th card, which if not a QUEEN, entitles the caller to a small prize such as a T shirt, movie passes and alike. (KISS-FM will qualify 70 people in this manner).
- The KISS-FM Grand Prize event will be held on Wednesday, December 19, 2012 at Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino. Registration will be from 4:00 p.m. until 6:00 p.m. Failure to appear prior to the end of registration forfeits contestant’s opportunity to win any of the December 19th cash prizes.
NOTE: A finalist, who has qualified prior to December 14, 2012 and is unable to attend the Grand Prize event, may authorize another person to represent them at the Grand Prize event. Finalists in this situation must notify KISS-FM officials by phone or in person at 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, TX no later than Friday, December 14 at 5:00 p.m. Any finalist or their representative must be 21 or older and not be subject to exclusion for any reason. Winning contestants in the Grand Prize event on December 19th are responsible for all applicable taxes on prizes awarded that day.
- At the KISSed by the QUEEN Grand Prize event, contestants will be lined up in the approximate order of winners dating from the earliest qualifiers to the most recent.
- The Grand Prize event will begin at 6:00 pm. Up to 200 Cash Prizes will be given away. Each contestant will select an envelope and open it to reveal a Cash Prize or the QUEEN. Ten contestants who select the QUEEN move to the final round. The following Cash Prizes are available to the remaining 190 contestants based on the envelope selected: 90 envelopes with $50 Cash/$50 Fiesta Bonus Play; 50 envelopes with $75 Cash/$75 Fiesta Bonus Play, and 50 envelopes with $100 Cash/$100 Fiesta Bonus Play.
- The final round will involve 10 more envelopes, each to be selected at random by the remaining ten contestants. The contestants will open their envelope to reveal their prize:
3 envelopes with $500 Cash and $250 Fiesta Bonus Play
3 envelopes with $750 Cash and $250 Fiesta Bonus Play
1 envelope with $1000 Cash and $250 Fiesta Bonus Play
1 envelope with $2000 Cash and $500 Fiesta Bonus Play
1 envelope with $4000 Cash and $500 Fiesta Bonus Play
1 envelope with QUEEN’S Grand Prize of $10,000 Cash and $500 Fiesta Bonus Play.
- Employees of Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino, along with members of their immediate family, are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., and Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino reserve the right to make changes to these rules without notice.
- Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., reserves the right to change the number of finalists qualified by the two (2) methods described in these rules.
- By participating, finalists agree to be bound by these rules AND any decisions made by KISS-FM Management in the interpretation of these rules will be FINAL.
- If a finalist or winner is found to be violation of these rules, they are disqualified and their prize will be revoked. Should this occur, another winner will be selected by random drawing from the 190 finalists who were present for the Grand Prize event but did not make the final round.
- Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., and Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino, their representatives, agencies, and employees are NOT responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of a prize.
- KISSed by the QUEEN winning contestants will be required by Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., and Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino to sign release forms before their prize is awarded.
- Finalists acknowledge that Townsquare Media of El Paso, Inc., and Sunland Park Racetrack & Casino have the right to publicize finalist’s name, photograph and/or recorded voice for promotional purposes without liability, financial remuneration, or any other type of compensation to the finalist.