OFFICIAL GREAT PURSE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES 2018
OFFICIAL 2018 GREAT PURSE GIVEAWAY CONTEST RULES
93.1 KSII-FM (the "Station")
4180 North Mesa,
El Paso, TX 79902
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. WHO MAY PARTICIPATE. Subject to the additional restrictions below, all Station contests (the “Contest”) are open to legal residents of the U.S. States of Texas and New Mexico who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry, are legal U.S. residents, and who possess a valid government-issued photo identification. Employees of TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, any other participating El Paso/Las Cruces market Media companies (TV, Newspaper, Billboard, etc.) and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, and/or affiliated companies, and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with, any such employees are not eligible to enter or to win. ALL SPONSORS, THEIR EMPLOYEES AND THEIR IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS ARE INELIGIBLE TO PLAY. In the case of sponsors whose businesses are comprised of smaller satellite businesses or lessees (e.g. malls and/or shopping centers), the term "sponsor" refers to the property owner(s), property brand(s) and/or management companies that house the smaller satellite businesses. Employees of the smaller satellite businesses ARE eligible to play, provided their place of business does not act as an official entry location, and Station reserves the right to judge entrant eligibility in these situations. Persons who have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, or whose immediate family members have won another contest or promotion of any kind from Station, within thirty (30) calendar days before the Contest start date also are ineligible. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Limit one (1) winner per household. For purposes of this contest “household” includes all related (blood or by marriage) persons who are domiciled with an entrant.
2. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. Contest starts Saturday, Nov. 17, 2018 and concludes on Sunday, Dec. 16, 2018. Entry is by on-site and/or online registration at each of the designated official sponsors’ places of business. On-site registrations will be conducted during their actual business hours beginning Nov.17, 2018 and concluding Wednesday Dec. 12, 2018 at 12 p.m. noon (MST). On-line registrations will be accepted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week beginning Nov. 17, 2018 and concluding December 12, 2018 at 12 p.m. noon (MST). Additionally, should Station conduct instant winner remotes, only those participants who enter during the designated remote hours will be qualified to be picked as a finalist. Finalist at the instant winner remotes will be selected on-site and must be present to win. Should that person fail to be present during the designated time, an alternate name will be drawn. This process continues until Station has awarded that remote's instant winner prize. If a person is not able to be present at the final giveaway, they may designate a substitute representative. The request must be made in writing, with identification presented to a Townsquare Media El Paso representative at the offices located at 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, Texas 79902, prior to the final giveaway. Each participating contestant must provide his or her own name and personal information to Contest supervisors. If a contestant uses a false name or presents a false identification, he/she will be immediately disqualified from the Contest and will be ineligible to win any prize, and such conduct may result in legal ramifications. For on-site participation, entries are limited to one (1) entry per person at each official entry location -- multiple entries at the same location will be discarded. Entries at multiple locations, however, is encouraged. For online participation, entrants may enter once per online participating sponsor. The awarding of purses to all verified-as-eligible winners will take place Dec. 16, 2018, at Johnson Jewelers (The Shops on Mesa), 5860 N. Mesa, El Paso.
3. PRIZE CLAIM AND ACCEPTANCE PROCEDURES. Registration begins at 11 a.m. December 16, 2018, at Johnson Jewelers, 5860 N. Mesa. The final remote and opportunity to win the final purse will also begin at 11 a.m. at Johnson Jewelers. Immediately after the remote (approximately 12:45 p.m.), Station will begin to randomly select finalists’ names and “match-up” to numbered purses. A pre-determined number of purses (depending on number of sponsors participating) will be distributed. The final event will begin at 1 p.m. Purses and prizes may only be collected during this time. Finalists who fail to participate in the grand prize event will forfeit all rights to any claim of purses and/or prizes. Station reserves the right to substitute positions among finalists should any finalist not arrive by the designated check-in time. To claim prize, each winner must present valid government-issued photo identification. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable without prior written consent. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Station reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law). Failure to sign the affidavit, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his/her interest in the prize, and the awarding of the prize to a substitute winner.
4. GRAND PRIZE & OTHER PRIZES: The grand prize, as drawn on Dec. 16, 2018, will be five-thousand dollars ($5000). All applicable taxes will apply. Station reserves the right to add or not add additional prizes to the contest.
5. PRIZES AND ODDS: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will vary with Contests and Odds will be determined according to the number of entries.
6. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each entrant’s consent to the use of his or her name, biographical information, voice and/or likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Any telephone calls placed to the KSII Contest line may be recorded for use on-air at any time. Prizes not won and claimed by eligible winners in accordance with these Official Rules will not be awarded and will remain the property of Station. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges. Station reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Station. In the event the Contest is compromised by tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Station which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest.
7. DISCLAIMERS. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that Station, Townsquare Media, Inc., and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), along with Johnson Jewelers and any other participating sponsors will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from acceptance/possession/use and/or misuse of prize(s), travel to and from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any computer Internet system, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof, or for any entries that are not in compliance with these Official Rules.
8. CONSTRUCTION. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. SPONSORS. The Contest is sponsored by KSII, Johnson Jewelers, Azul Med Spa, Casa Nissan, Cosmetic Surgery, Cielo Vista Mall, Dillard’s at Sunland Park Mall and First Light Credit Union. Additional sponsors may or may not be added. The decisions of Station and the Contest administrators and judges regarding the selection of winners, the interpretation of these Official Rules and all other aspects of the Contest shall be final and binding in all respects. Station will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Contest. Copies of these Official Rules and final list of winners (name only) are available at KSII Studios, 4180 North Mesa, El Paso TX 79902, from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and also are available online at www.kisselpaso.com.