Elementary students in Northern New Mexico were served unsatisfactory food for lunch and there is even a picture to prove it.

Students at Belen Family School sat down to lunch, but it was far from a delicious lunch. The roast beef sandwich had mold on it and students even stated that it was green and blue in color.

The meat was sent to Student Nutrition Services for inspection and some of the faculty even tried it and they said the meat was fine. But the pictures tell a different story. The man's son in the story even got sick from the meal that day. They say it was no coincidence, it was food poisoning. The students were served a different lunch but the parents are sticking to their story and wanting reassurance that their students will be served fresh food.