Music Under The Stars El Paso 2013 – Dates and Bands
Music Under The Stars 2013 is back! A great family event you can’t miss!
Starting in June, head out with the family to the 30 Anniversary of Music Under The Stars! At the Chamizal National Memorial at 800 San Marcial street. Park at the El Paso Zoo and take a FREE shuttle to the park!
No pets, no smoking in the bowl area, no glass containers, and no outside alcohol permitted. Alcohol is sold inside the venue. For more info call (915) 541-4895 or visit the Facebook page!
2013 Music Under the Stars Lineup
Music begins at 7:30 p.m. each week.
- June 9- Frontera Bugalu- Latin American Dance (El Paso, Texas)
- June 16- Desert Noises- Indie Rock (Orem, Utah)
- June 23- La Magiztral Sonora- Cumbia (Sunland Park, New Mexico)
- June 30- Sister Sparrow and the Dirty Birds- Funk Soul (Closter, New Jersey)
- July 4- El Paso Wind Symphony- Orchestra (El Paso, Texas) Patriotic Celebration with fireworks to follow performance.
- July 7- Blackout Date
- July 14- Morry Sochat and the Special 20’s- Swing & Blues (Chicago, Illinois)
- July 21- Jenni Dale Lord- Americana (Lubbock, Texas)
- July 28- Fungi Mungle- Disco (El Paso, Texas)
- August 8- Rosco Bandana- Americana Roots (Gulfport, Mississippi)
- August 11- Los Arrieros- Mariachi (El Paso, Texas)