Music on the Lawn Returns to the Fountains at Farah
It’s going to be a hot time on the cool lawn this summer at The Fountains at Farah.
Music on the Lawn is back every Saturday evening through August. The free to see music series features 3 local and regional bands playing an eclectic mix of music under the stars every Saturday night, weather permitting.
Music on the Lawn gets underway at 7:30 p.m. in the Fountains at Farah Amphitheater located on the lower section across from Kona Grill and Chuy’s. Guests are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on. Well-behaved, leashed dog always welcomed.
2017 Band Lineup
● 6/17 Dirty Circuits, Memoria, The Other Half
● 6/24 Brandon Bailey Johnson, The Cabarets, Stan Z
● 7/8 Elia Esparza, Dréa , A. Billi Free
● 7/15 Dulce Mal, VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!, Penumbra Rabia
● 7/22 If We Were Turtles, Old Kids, Fallex
● 7/29 Nico & The Silent Films, Pet People, Stangus and Stardust Experience Obliteration
● 8/5 Fixed Idea, Lily Jacks
● 8/12 San Ligre, This Dead City, Fools Like Me
● 8/19 Jupiter’s Junkies, Marfa
● 8/26 Chuco Soul Project, Third Venue