Free ‘Movies under the Stars’ All Summer at Parks around El Paso
Movies Under the Stars is back with over a dozen movie screenings planned in different parks throughout El Paso.
The outdoor film series, which features family friendly flicks shown on a giant inflatable screen, will rotate between several District 3 parks on Saturday nights through the end of August.
All screenings are free and open to the public regardless of what district you live in. Movies will start at 8 p.m. or as dictated by sunset. And you’re more than welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs, snacks, or picnic baskets to make your movie watching experience more enjoyable.
2016 Movie and Park Lineup
● June 4 - Inside Out, Vista Del Valle Park (Gazelle Drive)
● June 11 - The Goonies, Hidden Valley Park (200 Coconut Tree Lane)
● June 18 - Minions, Eastwood/Album Park (3110 Parkway)
● June 25 - Hotel Transylvania 2, Vocational Park Pond (Mimosa and Balsam)
● July 2 - Jurassic World, Pebble Hills Park (3200 Fierro)
● July 9 - Pixels, San Juan Park (5727 Tamburo)
● July 16 - Aladdin, Vista Del Valle (1288 Hawkins)
● July 23 - The Good Dinosaur, Hidden Valley Park (200 Coconut Tree Lane)
● July 30 - Tangled, Pebble Hills Park (3200 Fierro)
● August 6 - Star Wars: The Force Awakens, Eastwood/Album Park (3110 Parkway)
● August 13 - Zootopia, Hidden Valley Park (200 Coconut Tree Lane)
● August 20 - Robin Hood (Animated), Vista Del Valle Park (1288 Hawkins)
● August 27 - Ant Man, Eastwood/Album park (3110 Parkway)