Mother’s Day Chata & Salsa Festival in Downtown District
Looking for things to do for Sunday, how ’bout making your way out to El Paso’s Bachata and Salsa Festival…and no I don’t mean salsa to EAT…we are talking DANCING! It is an inside and outside family event!
Vendors will be out there along with Food Trucks, Domino Tournament, jumping balloons, along with a mechanical BULL!
- 2 p.m.- 4 p.m. DJ Geezee will play dance music
- 4 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Belly Dance Show
- 4:30 p.m.- 5 p.m. Bachata Dance Competition (winner gets a prize)
- 5 p.m.- 5:30 p.m Salsa Dance Competition (winner gets a prize)
- 5:45 p.m.- 6:45 p.m. Band Sobredosis Del Sabor will play
- 2 p.m.-8 p.m.- DJ Beto playing inside all types of dance music
- 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Domino’s Tournament (winner gets a prize)
Family Event will be held at New Underground Lounge, 500 West San Francisco. Admission for kids 10 under is FREE, $10 cover for everyone 11 and over on May 14th, Sunday 2017!