Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab Official Rules
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA, Inc.
“Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab,”
KSII-FM El Paso, Texas
Contest Official Rules
By entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. THIS CONTEST IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE EL PASO, TEXAS AND LAS CRUCES, NEW MEXICO METROPOLITAN MARKETS, UNITED STATES WHO HAVE REACHED TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OF AGE AS OF DECEMBER 14, 2018.
- SPONSOR: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830.
- PRIZE: Twenty (24) total daily prize packages, in increments of two (2) identical daily prizes will be given away during the contest period to the daily winner and an additional person designated by the winner as co-winner. The estimated total retail value of the prize packages varies with each day’s prizes. The winner is not permitted to substitute the prize for its cash equivalent. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any or all of the prizes with any article or service of similar or greater value at its sole discretion. Prizes may not be assigned or transferred. One (1) grand prize consisting of $1,000 dollars to be divided in half by winner and their designated gifted co-winner recipient will be awarded in a random drawing among the 12 daily winners. Any additional fees, subscriptions, or supplemental products and services in relation to any of the prizes in any nature whatsoever, are the sole responsibilities of the winner and his/her gifted recipient.
- ONLINE ENTRIES. The daily winning online entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service, mobile app or web site, inability to submit the online entry form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries. If this Contest or any web site associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Contest, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to legal residents of the El Paso Texas and Las Cruces New Mexico metropolitan markets United States who have reached twenty-one (21) years of age as of Dec. 14, 2018. Persons in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who from and after Nov. 29, 2018 were or are employees or agents of Sponsor or its affiliates, parent, subsidiaries, or the service agencies or independent contractors of the above organization(s); (b) persons who are engaged in the development, production, distribution of materials, or drawing of winners for this Contest; and (c) persons who are immediate family of or who reside in the same household as any person in either of the preceding categories.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The KSII Morning Show consisting of Mike Martinez and Patricia Martinez will act as representative (Sponsor) and will select the daily winner randomly. The daily prize package winner will be selected and notified on each day of contesting during the 8 a.m. MST hour. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner during the live on air prize award segment, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner. The grand prize cash package winner will be selected and notified on Friday, December 14, 2018, at approximately 8:45 a.m. MST. In the event that Sponsor cannot reach the winner during the live on air grand prize awarding segment, Sponsor will select a new winner according to these rules. Additionally, if the winner is ineligible, it will be deemed as if the winner has rejected the prize, and Sponsor will select a new winner.
- To claim the Prize, the winner must:
- Answer the call from Mike & Tricia on the number they provided in the entry, during the live on air prize award segment; and
- complete, sign and return a Winner Affidavit & Release form (to be provided by Sponsor), a 1099-MISC IRS tax form (to be provided by Sponsor) and such other documentation (if any) requested by Sponsor.
- ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins on Nov. 29, 2018 and ends on Dec. 14, 2018. The contesting periods are daily each Monday through Friday, beginning at 7:00 a.m. MST and concluding 8:00 a.m. MST. All entries must be received within this designated hour each day.
- ADDITIONAL CONDITIONS: Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. At its sole discretion, Sponsor may disqualify any person whom it considers to have intentionally violated the Official Rules or any element of the Contest. By participating, entrants agree: (a) to be bound by the Contest Official Rules and the decisions of the person or persons who select the winners, and (b) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to acceptance, possession or use (or misuse) of the prizes or participation in the Contest.
- USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By entering the Contest, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor and Prize Provider (each a “Sponsor Entity(ies)”) shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, voice, city, state, likeness, photograph, video, biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Contest, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
- ENTRANT RELEASE: By entering this Contest, you forever release and discharge, and agree to hold harmless, all Sponsor Entities from any and all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages: (a) for personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the Contest; and/or (b) for libel, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein) by any Sponsor Entity pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
- TAXES: Taxes (federal, state, and local) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to withhold and deduct such taxes and charges from the prize if and to the extent required by law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize-winners, available after Dec. 16, 2018, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab,” in El Paso, Texas, c/o Townsquare Media Inc., 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, Texas 79902.
- COPY OF THE RULES: To obtain a copy of the rules, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to “Mike and Tricia’s Gift Grab,” in El Paso, Texas, c/o Townsquare Media Inc., 4180 N. Mesa, El Paso, Texas 79902.
- APPLICABLE LAW: These rules are governed by the laws of the State of Texas without giving effect to conflicts of law rules.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: Sponsor of Daily Prize Packages varies, $1,000 grand prize provided by TFCU (the “Prize Provider”).