Menchie’s Spreads Smiles Before Grand Opening
The much anticipated grand opening for Menchie’s east side location is only two days away! Before the big event, Menchie’s threw a private frozen yogurt party for Candlelighters of El Paso.
This delightful pre-opening party brought smiles to the great families and children of Candlelighters El Paso. I couldn’t help but smile seeing everyone mixing up delicious cups!
Menchie’s mission is to spread smiles and that is exactly what they did today and plan to do once they finally open February 9th. They will be celebrating ALL WEEK! Here is a list of festivites!
- Saturday – Free frozen yogurt and T-shirts, a balloon artist and magician, mariachi band and community performers from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday – Free plush doll, free color-in T-shirts, free face-painting and iPad raffle at 1 p.m.
- Monday – Fill up your cup for only $1 from 5 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday – Kids ages 10 and under eat free from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday – Half off frozen yogurt from noon to 2 p.m.
- Thursday – Free dodge ball with every cup purchased at 3 p.m.
- Friday – Date Night! Buy one frozen yogurt and get the next one free from 8 p.m. to closing.
If you have not tried Menchie’s, I encourage you to come out this weekend. The yogurt is amazing! My favorite is red velvet with marshmallow sauce! Here are just a few of the toppings you could be stuffing your face with!
I hope to see you there because I will be working, so have a cup for me! We really want you to feel at home and enjoy your time with us!
Until then, enjoy some sneak peaks of the new place and my coworkers!
Enjoying some yogurt!
Store owner Jaya Vaswani spreading the smiles!
He really loves Menchie’s!
The proud owners of Menchie’s!
Head out this weekend to Menchie’s located at Rojas Commons shopping center at 1355 George Dieter, Suite C-101