Mariachi Loco Music Festival Returns in May to San Jacinto Plaza
Mariachi Loco Music Festival is making its way back this May to San Jacinto Plaza featuring plenty of music, food, shopping and fun.
Just in time to celebrate Cinco de Mayo, Mariachi Loco Music Festival returns to the heart of downtown El Paso at the long awaited San Jacinto Plaza. The festival returns with renowned Mariachi, Aida Cuevas and Sebastien De La Cruz from ‘America’s got Talent’. The festival will also feature Folklorico dancers, professional ropers and imitators along with a wide selection of art and jewelry vendors, Mexican art, food, tequila and beer.
Tickets are on sale now through holdmyticket.com with presale tickets starting at $15.
- Mariachi Loco Music Festival
- San Jacinto Plaza in Downtown El Paso
- Friday - May 6 from 4 a.m. – 12 a.m.
- Saturday - May 7 from 12 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Sunday - May 8 from 12 p.m. – 10 p.m.
- Presale - $15 general admission / kids 12 and under $2.00