Michael Bublé Can’t Read Music — And Other Amazing Buble Facts
We all know him as a singer and sometimes actor but did you know that Micheal Bublé holds dual Italian-Canadian citizenship? Check out other little known facts about this crooner!
What is Bublé’s middle name? When did he learn to write and read music? What was the first album he ever bought? All these questions and more are revealed below:
- At age 17 he entered and won the British Columbia Youth Talent Search, launching his career.
- Back in 2008, Bublé branched out into the world of sports when he became a minority owner of the ice hockey team, the Vancouver Giants.
- The first album he ever bought was “Reckless” by Bryan Adams back in the ‘80s..
- From the age of 14, Bublé spent six years working summers as a commercial fisherman with his father.
- Bublé says that he never learned to read or write music; he just uses emotion to drive his songwriting ability.
- Steven is Michael Bublé’s middle name. Do you think that Steven Bublé sounds as cool as Michael Bublé?
Sign up right now for a chance to win another flyaway to see Michael Bublé live in concert in New York City. You and a guest will experience the concert with front row tickets at Madison Square Garden!
Also check out the video below of a hilarious interview with Michael Bublé on the Graham Norton Show talking about Oprah’s teeth, a cursing teddy bear, and more zany stuff!