Learn CPR This Weekend with Free Hands-Only CPR Training
A statewide mass CPR Training event that is free and open to the public will take place on Saturday, February 6, 2016 at various locations around El Paso.
The "Texas Two Step: How to Save a Life" event will offer a free statewide, bilingual, hands-only CPR training event that will also attempt to set a new Guinness World Record with over 11,000 participants.
The event is free and open to the public and all participants will practice on manikins and will be provided with educational materials summarizing the skills learned. The “Texas Two Step” is a 20-minute training session in hands-only CPR and will teach participants how to act quickly, to save a life by taking two simple steps:
- Step #1: Call 911
- Step #2: Begin hands-only CPR by pushing hard and fast on the center of the chest.
The "Texas Two Step: How to Save a Life" event locations:
- Rotary Clinic at 301 S. Schutz Dr. from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Baptist Clinic at 2012 Grant Ave. from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- YMCA LOYA Location at 2044 Trawood from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- YMCA Bowling Location at 5506 Will Ruth from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Walmart West at 7555 N. Mesa from 12 p.m.- 4 p.m.
- The Fountains at Farah at 8889 Gateway Blvd. West from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- 5 Points Transfer Station for Sun Metro at 2830 Montana Ave. from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Downtown Transfer Station for Sun Metro at 601 S. Santa Fe from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.