Late Night Snacking Can Be Healthy! [Top 10 Snacks]
With everyone on a diet nowadays it is so hard not to want to snack. And mostly everyone wants to snack at night because they are starving! Well I came across some snack that you CAN eat late at night and not ruin your diet!
10. Dried figs-Three or four of the chewy, candylike fruit should do the trick.
9. Dark chocolate-The darker the better. Chocolate made with at least 70% cacao contains less sugar and more antioxidants than its milk chocolate.
8. Greek yogurt-It’s high protein, low in sugar, and can really fill you up.
7. Popcorn-Choose 100-calorie packs of 94% fat-free microwave popcorn. Or air-pop your own. Skip the butter.
6. Cheese quesadilla-Sprinkle some grated low-fat cheese in between a couple of high-fiber corn tortillas!
5. Crackers- preferably multigrain.
4. Multigrain pretzels-Whether in stick or twist form, pretzels are a surprisingly good alternative to chips.
3. Yogurt cubes If you’re an ice cream lover, try this lean alternative: pour a homemade smoothie into ice cube trays, then freeze until slushy.
2. Frozen blueberries-packed with vitamins and antioxidants.
1. Strawberry shake- Blend yogurt, strawberries, and a teaspoon of honey for a refreshing treat!
Snack away! Before your nightly workout make sure to listen live while getting pumped up! Live streaming of Kiss fm! Click the link!