Enjoy Last Thursdays in the Downtown Arts District Tonight
Don’t forget about Last Thursdays downtown May 30th!
Head out to downtown El Paso! Art, food trucks and fun on the Last Thursdays with with arts council!
Downtown will be popping:
- Mills Avenue, between Mesa and Kansas; Foodville will feature artworks available for purchase, the Crave and Create food trucks will be serving, and bands Lunatic and Vis Vindigo will be performing. Admission at Foodville is $3.
- Next to Foodville, is the Purple Pop Up Gallery, where a curated exhibition of visual artworks will be on display, as well as Karaoke open to the public. The Tea + Garden in the Cortez building will be hosting a tea party with free tastings.
- 315 S. El Paso Street – Loft Light Studios will be exhibiting new art works for purchase by emerging artists working in the following media: watercolor, oil painting, acrylic painting, photography, screen-printing, and fashion and jewelry design.
- 500 W. Overland suite 250 – The Station is hosting an event with visual-art, music, live printing, live painting, jewelry making classes, networking, and Sotol and beer tastings.
- 504 W. San Antonio – Valentine’s Kitchen & Bar is celebrating Last Thursdays by offering a special menu and drink selection at a discount for Last Thursday revelers.
- 501 Texas Avenue – Bear Space Collective will be exhibiting visual artworks.
- 209 Texas Avenue – 2nd Floor Contemporary Arts Center art exhibition opening
- 209 S El Paso Street – Tricky Falls
LAST THURSDAY SHOPPING:
The Mix – 518 W. San Antonio
- Le Trendy
- Botticelli Fashions