Las Cruces City and County Compete to Benefit Dogs and Cats of Las Cruces
The City of Las Cruces and Dona Ana County are going head to head in a friendly competition to collect supplies for cats and dogs at the Animal Services Center of the Mesilla Valley and they could use your donations!
The competition runs from June 1st to June 30th, so get to donating and may the best team win. In this case everyone comes out a winner when it’s helping the dogs and cats in the shelter. Cleaned or new blankets and towels will be accepted along with comforters. Sleeping bags cannot be accepted, due to the lining but donations of food and toys for the animals also are welcomed.
Residents may drop off any of these items at the following locations until the end of June.
City of Las Cruces locations:
- City Hall, 700 N. Main St.
- The Aquatic Center, 1401 E. Hadley St.
- Munson Senior Center, 975 Mesquite St.
- Benavidez Senior Center, 1045 McClure Road
- Sage Café, 6121 Reynolds Drive
- Frank O’Brien Papen Community Center, 304 W. Bell Ave.
- Las Cruces Utilities, 680 North Motel Blvd.
- DAC Government Center, 845 N. Motel Blvd., Las Cruces
- DAC Roads Department, 2025 E. Griggs Ave., Las Cruces
Community Resource Centers at:
- 190 La Fe Avenue, Vado
- 5745 Ledesma Drive, Doña Ana
- 5580 Second Street, Organ
- 7350 Berry Patch, Butterfield
- 1260 Lindbeck Drive, Radium Springs
- 400 East Lisa Drive, Chaparral