‘Great Male Survey’ Results – How Likely Is Your Man to Snoop Through Your Email and Facebook Messages?
The annual AskMen "Great Male Survey" designed to shed light “on how the modern man thinks and behaves” was recently released. The ‘Dating & Sex’ section is particularly insightful. One of the things men were survyed on were their views on snooping on their women. The question posed was, "Have you ever read your partner's Facebook messages, email or other electronic correspondence?"
- 38% -- No, I respect her privacy.
- 29% -- Yes, but only with her knowledge.
- 15% -- No, but I would if I suspected she was up to something.
- 12% -- Yes, but only because it was open on her desktop.
- 6% -- Yes, I broke into her email or messaging account.