Grab Your Four-Legged Friends and Join the 26th Annual K-9 Classic Walk for Animals
Treat your furry friend to an exciting day of mingling with other pets and walking for a good cause. The Humane Society of El Paso will be hosting their 26th Annual K-9 Classic: Walk For Animals on Sunday, April 19th at Eastwood (Album) Park.
The great thing about this event is not only about spending some time with other animal lovers, but helping raise money for animals at the shelter. Registration fees will benefit the needs of all the adorable animals at the Humane Society.Dog registration is $25 for one and $5 for additional dogs, but people are free. On-site registration will be $30.
One of the best ways to walk in the fun event is to create a team of five or more people. Each member of the team will only have to pay $20. I am hoping to head out there with my German Shepard and have her finally meet Lisa's adorable pug, Tubby. As long as your dogs meet these requirements, you can join in on the fun.
- All well-behaved, leashed pets are welcomed.
- The Park regulations require that your pet be leashed and under control at all times.
- Please clean up after your pet!
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination and city registration license.
- At the discretion of the HSEP Staff, pets whose behavior is unruly or might prove hazardous, may be requested to leave the premises.If you think your pet may get stressed out, please consider doing the walk on behalf of the pet and let him or her stay home.
For more information, you can visit hselpaso.org.