Get Your Taco On at Taco Fest
If you type into the search engine "TACO" El Paso, TEXAS is the 3rd SEARCH...so we can gather that we have it BIG and that WE KNOW TACOS. Whether it's mom's crunchy-oil filled corn tortillas in some great ground beef with potato, YUM or it's picking up some on Montana all the way to Mesa Ascarate Park will play host to the Wild West Taco Fest!
Over 15 Joints come together to hook up our tummy's with TACO's, soft one's, fishy one's, Barbacoa one's, healthy one's, JUST ALL TYPES of T-A-C-O-S!
As you get your Taco on watch some Lucha Libre (wrestling-come on you knew that), play in the GIANT Jenga and Cornhole games. Now, get your costume on for the Chihuahua Costume Contest...be creative to win great TACO prizes.
- It's the Wild West Taco Fest
- Saturday, October 21 at 12 p.m.- 8 p.m.
- @ Ascarate Park 6900 Delta Dr.
- Advanced tixs at Wild West Taco Fest facebook for $5 at the gate $10
- Active Military Free w/valid Active Duty ID, military spouse $5 at gate
- Kids under 15 FREE w/valid ID
- $2 Taco's from EVERY vendor ALL DAY