Friday at the Fire at Fort Bliss Begins This Friday
Beginning on Friday, January 22nd “Friday at the Fire” kicks off at Freedom Crossing at Fort Bliss.
Grab your friends and family and head out for a night of music and fun at the outdoor fireplace at Freedom Crossing on Fort Bliss. Starting now through March, “Friday at the Fire” begins at 6 p.m. with bands performing from 7 p.m. – 9 p.m. with DJ Darrin before and after. Everyone is invited to this free event and don’t forget to dress warm as the nights are still pretty chilly in El Paso once the sun goes down.
- Every Friday / January 22, 2016 - March 4, 2016
- 6:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Admission: Free
- Freedom Crossing at Fort Bliss
- 1611 Haan Road, Fort Bliss, TX 79906
- 01/22/2016 – Sobredosis del Sabor
- 01/29/2016 – Sha’Vonne
- 02/05/2016 – Joe Barron Band
- 02/12/2016 – Mardi Gras Party
- 02/19/2016 – Chris Baker
- 02/26/2016 – American Stone
- 03/04/2016 – Wildflower