Free November Spay & Neuter Clinics For El Paso Residents
El Paso residents are encouraged to take advantage of the free Spay and Neuter Program being offered by the El Paso County Sheriff’s Office this month.
Beginning in the month of November the El Paso County Sheriff's Office will be offering El Paso County residents free spayed and/or neutered clinics for dogs and cats along with a chance to receive their rabies and booster shots for free. Both services will need to be done on the same day.
The following areas are eligible for the services including:
- Horizon City
- Vinton, Socorro
- San Elizario and residents of other unincorporated areas within El Paso County
You must make an appointment for the free services and are limited to the first 20 pets per event so make sure you call to reserve your space.
To schedule an appointment call 915-886-2724, 915-851-0191, or 915-856-4875.
- Tuesday, November 6th in Socorro City, Texas
- Thursday, November 8th in Socorro City, Texas
- Thursday, November 15th in Socorro City, Texas
- Friday, November 16th in Horizon City, Texas
- Wednesday, November 21st in Anthony, Texas
- Tuesday, November 27th in San Elizario, Texas
- Thursday, November 29th in Socorro City, Texas