Free Health & Wellness Seminar This Weekend
Get a free wellness examine including a healthy eating class at the grand opening of Complete Care Community Hospital.
On Saturday, April 21 beginning at 11 a.m. meet the all new staff at Complete Care Community Hospital’s free health and wellness event.
Browse and buy with local farmers market booths, sit in on the free healthy eating classes or get your blood pressure checked for free. The UTEP Cheerleaders, the UTEP Hockey Team along with Pay Dirt Pete and Spike of the El Paso Rhinos will be on hand take pictures with the kids.
- Healthy Eating Classes: 11:30 a.m. / 1 p.m. / 2 p.m.
- Free Blood Pressure Screenings
- Selfie Station
- Kid’s get to make their own first aid kit
- Bounce House
- Food and much more
For more info call 915-228-4545 or visit completecare.com.
- Complete Care Community Hospital Grand Opening
- 4342 N. Mesa St. / El Paso TX 79902
- Saturday – April 21, 2018
- 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Free / Open to the public