Four NYE Parties Across El Paso To Ring In 2015
The New Year is just around the corner and if you still haven’t made any plans, here are four huge parties across El Paso that will definitely help you usher in 2015!
Wyndam El Paso Airport Fire & Ice Party
You can now start making reservations for the Fire & Ice dinner and dance party at the
Wyndam El Paso Airport to usher in the New Year!
The El Paso Wyndam hotel will be offering entertainment, dinner, specialty bars, and a dance party.
Doors open at 6 p.m. and dinner is served from 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Menu includes: Prime rib, jumbo shrimp and more.
The dance party begins soon after from 8:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m.
Room Reservations (includes dinner and dance):
- Standard Room: $244 + tax
- Tower Suite: $264 + tax
- Specialty Suite: $399 + tax
Dinner & Dance Only
- $64.95 per person
- $125 per couple
Make your reservations today before they book up by calling 915-778-4241.
- Fire & Ice New Year’s Eve Party
- Wyndam El Paso Airport
- 2027 Airway
- El Paso TX 79925
Ardovinos Desert Crossing
Celebrate with an exceptional Four-Course Dinner, a live performance by Jessica Flores & Cross Town, DJ Rafa and party favors with a midnight champagne toast.
- $95 per person tax included (not gratuity).
- Festive Dinner Attire.
- Reservations strongly recommended.
- For more information please call 575-589-0653 x3.
NYE Ball Drop at Club 101
This party is both indoors and outdoors at Club 101 and on Stanton Street including the only LED ball drop in El Paso, with a live count down in the heart of downtown making it El Paso’s Times Square!
Live DJ’s, food trucks, vendors, beer booth and more!
Tickets on sale at all Craze Yogurt Lounge locations, Club 101 and holdmyticket.com
- Outdoor party is FREE. Includes access to outdoor footprint, outdoor bars, food vendors, street vendors, and live countdown with view of LED ball drop. All ages welcome.
- Indoor Party: $25 in advance, $35 day of the event. Ticket includes access to inside of Club 101 and street portion of the party. Indoor party restricted to 21 years of age and over.
- VIP Table Reservations: $350. Includes 6 indoor tickets with access to outside party, a reserved table for six inside and bottle service. 21 years of age and over. Table must be reserved in advance, call 915-503-2335.
- New Year’s Eve Ball Drop Celebration
- December 31st, 2014 – January 1st, 2015
- 8:00 PM- 2:00 AM
Mesa Street Midnight Circus
Mesa Street will transform into the greatest show in the city!
Featuring live performing acrobats, fire dancers, jugglers, and ballerinas and a four course meal.
Two seatings will be available:
- 5 p.m. – 8 p.m. $90 pp
- 8:45 p.m. – 2 a.m. $125 pp
- Reservations only at 915-532-1881