Fort Bliss Now Requires Passes to Get on Post
Beginning today, until further notice, you will need to obtain a visitors pass before entering Fort Bliss. The visitor passes, which can be obtained at one of the five Visitor Control Centers listed below, are good for a maximum of 30 days.
Drivers entering the installation will still need to have a valid state issued driver's license, vehicle registration document, and proof of insurance for a pass to be issued.
● Chaffee - Open 24 Hours/7 Days a Week
● Buffalo Soldier - Open 24 Hours/7 Days a Week
● Sheridan - Open 5 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday - Friday
● Old Ironsides (Global Reach) - Open 24 Hours/7 Days a Week
● Biggs Airfield Main (Sergeant Major Blvd) - Open 5 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday - Friday
The Visitor Control Centers are part of Fort Bliss' continued efforts to improve base access, per the Public Affairs Office.