Fort Bliss And McGregor Range Dining Facilities To Serve Thanksgiving Feasts This Wednesday and Thursday
All six Fort Bliss and McGregor Range dining facilities will serve Thanksgiving feasts to active and retired military and their families this Wednesday and Thursday.
Any soldier that was unable to make it home for the Thanksgiving holiday will be able to enjoy a festive atmosphere and a great meal. In addition to all the dining facilities competing against each other to see who has the best culinary skills, officers and senior enlisted soldiers will add to the fun by serving up food in dress uniforms.
Meals will cost $7.60 per person or $6.45 for family members of specialists and lower ranks. Dining facilities will only accept cash.
The following facilities will serve a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Wednesday, November 27th from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. unless noted otherwise.
- 2/1 AD Dining Facility, 20626 Cold War St.
- 3/1 AD Dining Facility, 21214 Bayonet Ave.
- 1 AD CAB Dining Facility, 11316 Staff Sgt. Sims St., 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. Only
The following facilities will serve a traditional Thanksgiving meal on Thursday, November 28th from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. unless noted otherwise.
- 1/1 AD Dining Facility, 20226 Eagle St.
- Bamford Dining Facility, 906 Chaffee Road.
- McGregor Range Dining Facility, 9436 Bowen Road.