Flag Football Game to Raise Funds for Alzheimer’s Association
Blondes vs. Brunettes is an annual flag football event that is volunteer-driven to support the Alzheimer’s Association.
The event concept is organized around a flag football game in which the two participating teams are divided based on the age-old rivalry between blondes and brunettes and it’s all about having fun and raising money for Alzheimer’s Association.
Qualifications to participate: Must be a female and is open to woman 21 years or older and willing to attend at least 6 practices and raise a minimum of $250 and you don not have to be an experienced flag football player to participate.
Blondes vs. Brunettes was created by a group of professional woman in Washington D.C in 2005 to raise awareness and funds for the Alzheimer’s Association.
- Help families across the country by continuing to provide and enhance programs focusing on education and support.
- Advance critical research studied into methods of treatment, prevention and ultimately, a cure.
- Speak up for the needs and rights of those facing Alzheimer’s through public policy initiatives.
2015 Blondes vs. Brunettes
- Saturday, April 25, 2015
- Location: El Paso High School – Jones Stadium
- 800 E. Schuster Avenue
- El Paso TX 79902
- Gates Open at 1 p.m.
- Kick-Off is at 1:30 p.m.
- Ticket Prices: Registration $25; Kids 12 and under get in free
After party will take place at Cabo Joe’s at 3233 N. Mesa from 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.