Final Dog-Friendly Bark at the Park of the Season This Sunday
Sunday, August 13, is going to be a ruff night at Southwest University Park when El Paso’s Triple-A team hosts the final Bark at the Park of the season.
Dog owners are invited to bring their four-legged friend to the ballpark and spend the evening watching America’s Favorite Pastime alongside Man’s Best Friend doing what any self-respecting baseball loving dog owner and their pooch should do on a bring-your-pet night; woof, woof, woof for the home team!
In addition to taking in a game with your furry family member, if you have a child age 12 & under, and he or she is one of the first 1,000 through the gates with paid admission and in attendance they’ll receive a free kids replica team jersey. Sounds like a pawsome – er, I mean awesome night of baseball.
Bark at the Park Rules
• ALL entry and exit will be through the Missouri St. Gate
• Owners must be 18 years of age or older
• One dog per seat holder
• Owners must sign a waiver upon entry
• Owners will be required to have their canine friends on a leash at all times
• Owners will be allowed one reentry (through Missouri St. Gate) for pet relief
• Owners must show proof of the following vaccinations: Rabies, DHLP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Leptospirosis, Para Influenza), Parvo and Bordatella
Important Information/Frequently Asked Questions
Does the dog need its own ticket? When purchasing tickets, if our guests feel that their dog will fit in the space of their seat, then they do not need to purchase an additional ticket. However, if the dog is larger, it will need its own ticket.
Where can dogs sit? Dogs are allowed to sit in any section. However, they CANNOT be in inside hospitality areas including but not limited to: Santa Fe Pavilion, Sun Kings Saloon, Suites, WestStar Bank Club, City Hall Grill, etc.). Pets ARE NOT allowed in the lawn area and Team Shop.
What if I bought a ticket in the wrong space? If a ticket has been purchased for that area, please contact the Box Office at (915) 533-BASE.
What if I don't want to sit by dogs? Please contact the Durango Box Office at (915) 533-BASE for relocation.