Fashion No-No’s for the Insane Inflatable 5k
Today is the day we've been preparing you for, the Insane Inflatable 5k, the Bounciest time of your life. There are still waves (time slots) open but before you head out here's quick run down on what to avoid clothing and accessory wise for the BIG RACE.
- Baggy 100% cotton get weighed down in your perspiration, and once it gets wet from whatever, IT STAYS WET. DO lighter clothing! NO SEE THROUGH BLOUSES!
- Leave jewelry, bracelets, and fancy necklaces at home. Nothing worse than losing a precious piece of jewelry through the 5k.
- Brand new footgear, leave them at home. Wear old tennis shoes.
- Say NO to make-up unless its waterproof (natural is beautiful)
- Ditch the flip flops, heels, and shoes with cleats.
- Not too much cologne and perfume. (leave the Gucci fragrance for after hours)
- Sunglasses can fly off, so secure them with a clip-on band.