EPCSO Sponsors the “B” Warm El Paso Blanket Drive
This is the 4th year the El paso County Sheriff’s Office partners with the Braden Aboud Memorial Foundation for the “B Warn El Paso Blanket Drive.”
The Sheriff’s Office will sponsor the drive through December 27th. The drop off sites for the Sheriff’s Office will be at the following locations;
- Sheriff’s Office Headquarters – 3850 Justice Drive
- El Paso County Jail Annex – 12501 Montana Ave.
- El Paso County Dentention Facility – 601 E. Overland
- El Paso County Courthouse – 500 E. San Antonio
- Clint Patrol Station – 190 N. San Elizario Rd.
- Montana Patrol Station – 12501 Montana Ave.
- Vinton Patrol Station – 436 E. Vinton Rd.
For more information please call Ms. Chris Acosta at office/ 915-538-2223
Please support The Braden Aboud Memorial Foundation which was formed in loving memory of 14 year old Braden who lost his life in a skiing accident on February 4th, 2007.