El Paso’s Corn Maze Extends Hours for Halloween Weekend
The El Paso Corn Maze on the east side of town is extending their hours on Friday so every one can have a chance to enjoy the maze this Halloween weekend.
This year’s El Paso’s Corn Maze theme is the “Amazon Forest Adventure” and it’s loaded with fun for the whole family where children can enjoy interactive game stations, pony rides, and also features a Kiddie Maze, a train ride to the Pumpkin Patch, cow train, pedal cars, slippery slides, face-painting, and food trucks.
This Friday the El Paso Corn Maze will be open late from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and everyone is encouraged to take their flashlights.
- El Paso Corn Maze
- 1100 Old Hueco Tanks Road (on I-10 exit Eastlake)
- Open: Now through November 1, 2015
- Hours: Friday – October 30th from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Admission: $11.09 + tax for ages 3 and up (children under 2 are free)
- How to get there: Map and directions
- More Information: (915) 213-4386 or check out elpasocornmaze.com