El Pasoans Can Get Their Taxes Done For Free
Low to moderate-income taxpayers can now get their income taxes prepared for free thanks to the AARP Foundation and the City of El Paso Parks and Recreation.
Tax season is here and while there are some free online income tax services nothing beats having someone in front of you to explain exactly what you need to know and what you can expect from your tax return.
- Must make a low or moderate income
- Any person living in El Paso of any age may take advantage of the free service
- Person does not have to be an AARP member
The free service is available on a first come, first serve basis and usually takes about thirty minutes for each individual tax return. For more information, call 915-544-0753.
Free Tax Preparation Locations Available Through April 17, 2017:
- (Mondays and Wednesdays) - Memorial Senior Center located at 1800 Byron St. 915-562-4260
- (Tuesdays and Thursdays) - Polly Harris Senior Center located at 650 Wallenberg Dr. 915-581-9525
- (Wednesdays and Fridays) - Eastside Senior Center located at 3200 Fierro Dr. 915-591-4292
- (Fridays) - Hilos de Plata Senior Center located at 4451 Delta Dr. 915-533-3207.