Contact Us

El Paso Zumba for the Cure 2013

Susan G. Komen El Paso is hosting the 2nd Annual Zumba for the Cure on Saturday, May 4, 2013 at Magoffin Hall. Zumba for the Cure is a high energy Zumba-thon benefiting local breast cancer services.
Attendees may participate in as many Zumba sessions as desired between 9:00 am and 1:00 pm. Registration begins at 8:30 am. Six instructors will each lead thirty minute party fitness dance sessions with ten minute intervals between. Door prizes will be given away during each intermission, and breast health educational material will be available.
 
The following Zumba studios are supporting Zumba for the Cure through the volunteer efforts of their instructors:
 
·         Body by Soul, 1721 Saul Kleinfeld, Suite B
·         Body in Motion Studio, 1568 Joe Battle, Suite 103
·         Club Sweat, 3950 Doniphan Park, Suite L
·         Dance Alley Studio, 5500 Doniphan
·         Dance 2 Fitness, 13971 Montana, Space 3
 
Admission will be $10 per person and can be paid by cash or check. Tickets can be purchased in advance at the affiliate office (1700 Murchison, Suite 207, 79902), Club Sweat (3950 Doniphan Park, Suite L), and Body in Motion Wellness and Fitness Center (1568 Joe Battle, Suite 103). For more information, please call the Affiliate at 533-4433.
 
75 percent of funds raised by Zumba for the Cure remain in El Paso to fund breast cancer education, screening, and treatment services for the underserved men and women of El Paso.  The remaining 25 percent supports national research to discover the causes of breast cancer and, ultimately, its cures.
 

More from KISS-FM

Best of the Web

Leave a Comment

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://kisselpaso.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on 93.1 KISS-FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here.

Sign up for an account to comment, share your thoughts, and earn points to get great prizes.

Register on 93.1 KISS-FM quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!