El Paso Spring Fair: What to Know Before You Go
Yass! The El Paso Spring Fair has arrived to Cohen Stadium.
For 18 fun-filled nights, Borderland families can get their thrill-ride on in the carnival midway, scarf down tasty fair foods, and check out a variety of live entertainment. Here's everything you need to know before you go.
Thursday, April 12 - Sunday, April 29
• Monday - Thursday: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
• Friday: 5 p.m. - 11 p.m.
• Saturday: 12 p.m. - 11 p.m.
• Sunday: 12 p.m. - 10 p.m.
• Adult admission (13 years +) is $5 Mon-Fri, $10 Sat-Sun
• Kids (5-12 years) $5 everyday
• Children 4 & under are free
What's Included With the Price of Admission
Stage entertainment shows and attractions such as petting zoo, pig races, Wolves of the World Show, and Fearless Flores Thrill Show.
Carnival Ride Prices
• Thurs: $20 All Day Ride Armband
• Fri: $25 All Day Ride Armband
• Sat & Sun: $25 All Day Ride Armband
• Mon: $15 All Day Ride Armband
• Tue: $2 per ride
• Wed: $25 Buddy Day (2 for 1 armbands)
How to Get There
Additional info can be found on the event website.