El Paso Passport Agency Offering Special Passport Day Hours This Saturday
The El Paso Passport Agency will be opening on Saturday to help travelers get their passports who otherwise can’t do it during weekday hours.
The office will open on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the best part is that you won’t need an appointment.
But there are a few things that an applicant will need:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship
- Applicants must bring in a filled out, but unsigned passport application
- A 2×2 color photo taken within the last six months
- A valid government issued ID
- Payment must be in the form of check, money order, credit card or debit card
- Expect two to three weeks for passports to be mailed
- $60 expedite fee will be waived for applicants that come to the event on Saturday.
- Adults: $135 for a passport book and $55 for a card
- Children passport books are $105 and $40 for a card
- For more info, applications, fees, go to travel.state.gov.
If you are applying for a minor passport, both parents will need to be present at the office. If one of the parents is absent you will need a notarized consent form for the absent parent including a copy of the front and back of the absent parent’s photo ID.
- Passport Day
- Saturday May 3, 2014
- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- 7th Floor, Anson Mills Building, 303 N. Oregon St.