El Paso Agency Offering Passports on Last Saturday of September
For anyone who needs to renew or acquire a new passport you can apply for one on Saturday, Sept. 26, 2015.
The El Paso Passport Agency will be opening on Saturday to help travelers get their passports who otherwise can’t do it during weekday hours. The office will open on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. and the best part is that you won’t need an appointment.
To obtain a passport, you must present the following:
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (birth certificate, previous U.S. passport, naturalization certificate – original, no photocopies)
- Proof of identity (government-issued photo I.D. card, such as a driver’s license or U.S. passport)
- One passport-size (2’’X2”), color, photograph taken within six months
- Required passport application form, which may be downloaded at travel.state.gov
- On Passport Day there is a $60 expedite fee if you require your passport in one week or less.
- For more passport information, fees, and forms go to travel.state.gov
El Paso Passport Agency
303 N. Oregon Street, 7th Floor
El Paso, TX 79901